Oh the holidays.
Time for cheer. Time for celebration.
Time for a lot of treats. Time for a lot of wine.
Time for the occasional holiday meltdown.
I mean, I use the word occasional loosely.
Whatever feelings the holidays invoke in you, you’ve got to admit. There is A LOT of fun to be had this time of year.
Which is why, I decided, for the first time in the history of my blogging, that I would do a holiday inspired blog series this Christmas.
Introducing, Twelve Days of a Tiffany Blue Christmas.
Starting this Saturday December 14th, I’ll be counting down to Christmas Day with a holiday inspired post a day. That’s right, 12 days, 12 posts.
Want a sneak peak? Here’s what you can look forward to.
- A Movie by the Fire – Your Favorite Holiday and Non-Holiday, Holiday Movie
- Diet? What Diet! Your Favorite Holiday Recipe.
- If you could recreate any holiday movie scene, what would it be?
- Get Tipsy Under the Christmas Tree – Your Favorite Holiday Cocktail
- A Walk Down Memory Lane – What’s Your Favorite Christmas Ornament?
- Christmas Around the World – How Many Countries Did Your Cards Travel to This Year?
- Rockin Around the Christmas Tree – What’s Your Favorite Holiday Song?
- Curled Up By the Tree – Your Favorite Holiday Book
- Gettin’ Tacky – Your Tackiest Christmas Sweater or Attire (conveniently the morning after my friends’ annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party)
- Gift of a Lifetime – the Christmas Gift Your Most Thankful for in Your Life
- It’s Christmas Eve – Your Favorite Christmas Eve Tradition
- Merry Christmas – Your Favorite Gift Under the Tree
Yes, this is going to be really fun.
And because I love you all….
… I am going to incorporate all of you into this series by making all of the posts interactive! Not only will I share my answers for each day on the blog, I’ll also post them on Instagram with the hashtag: #12daysofaTBChristmas
and encourage you to do the same! Don’t follow me on Instagram? Get on that @Crystal_Catherine !
So whether you leave a comment, post to Instagram, or send me a tweet – let’s celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas together!
See you all on Saturday!
x C x